- It’s play time – memory of water in the village. It looks fantastic, I’m on lighting this time. Luckily a lot of my Noda lighting course in August 2009 is coming back to me.
- It’s a lot like sound.
- Currently reading a book – Prince of Thorns, so far it’s good if bleak.
- The last book I read was the first in a trilogy – The-Traitors-Heir, very good, written by someone from my old school.
- Booked a trip to Bruges for late June with the beloved, 5 days – beer, chocolate, canals, chips and muscles 🙂
- Off to dddsw this afternoon, looking forward to another interesting weekend – last year was an eye opener, yes I met the beloved but I also learnt about Kanban for the first time and had my eyes opened to the life changing concept of test driven development.
- Today my Raspberry pi arrived! Very exciting.
I’m sure it’ll be fine and it won’t resent me, although I’m expecting some hardware failures when it hits its teens…
As I’m busy with rehearsals for the next two weeks I won’t get a chance to have a proper tinker with it for while but I’m still pleased 🙂
- my mashed potatoes – mix in a small amount of cheese, dash of milk, possibly butter, plenty of pepper and the secret ingredient – a teaspoon of horseradish – serve with poached eggs, lovely.
- millionaire shortbread – I followed the recipe on the tin but made my own shortbread
- lots of variations of my tomato pasta recipe
- The Avengers Assembled – assembled as I saw it it the uk where the Avengers is something completely different. Good fun film
- more game of thrones
- still ploughin through star trek TNG – really enjoying it now I’m past the first season
- In the Star Trek theme – watched the documentary Trekkies on netflicks
- And yet more – saw the documentary The Captains
- – the Saboteur play list on spotify – see below
- My education is gaming is continuing, I’ve been brought The Saboteur which is really enjoyable, once you get past the rather… stylised Irish accent. It looks and sound good, I’m enjoying the sound track.
- I brought farm frenzy 3 on the iPad a few months ago when it was on sale and I’ve been powering through that, it’s a lot more addictive than a game that involves gathering milk/eggs/fleece has any right to be
- couple of upgrades recently
- couple of new projects
- one of which involved a significant amount of data manipulation in and out of 3 SQL server databases, it even included a multi-sheeted spreadsheet. This makes a very happy Amy!